For your total peace of mind
There’s a lot more to a Will than simply writing it. If you cannot answer these questions, you will benefit from Charter House Wills’ Aftercare:
- How can you ensure your executors know where your signed Will is kept?
- How can you make administering your estate easier for your executors and help your estate avoid heavy legal costs?
- Who will protect your children’s or beneficiaries inheritance in their time of need?
If you want a low-cost solution to all of these problems our Aftercare service for as little as £6.70 per month will do just that.
The Complete Aftercare Service
For a Few pence a week. Charter House Wills’ Aftercare provides a comprehensive service for you, your Will and your family. It may be a small investment but it will make a big difference when you want to change anything in your will.
- We make sure your Will is legally valid by checking it is correctly signed, dated and witnessed. Alongside this we will keep you up to date with any changes in the Law.
- We provide you with a copy of your Will to keep at home but, of course, you have access to the original.
- We issue Storage Cards with a PIN to allow easy access for your executors, guardians and any other family or friends appointed by you to let them know where your signed Will is being kept and if you ever wish to change your Will, we would always draw up a totally new one.
- When you pass away, our Probate Department will give your executors free help and advice – possibly saving 1000’s and a complimentary booklet outlining the process when a loved one dies.
- Should your executors want our Probate Department to administer the distribution of your estate then, as valued Charter House Wills’ Aftercare client, your estate is guaranteed to save on fee’s charged by many of the major banks.