Why make a will?
Some experts estimate around half of people living in the UK do not have a comprehensive Will. Without a Will your loved ones who you wanted to receive the fruits of your life may have to depend on laws created a century ago.
Without a comprehensive Will and assuming there has been no court battles or family arguments, you still may end up paying more tax than should be liable for the estate.
Below are three facts commonly unknown regarding Wills:
- If you’re not married or in a civil partnership, your partner is not legally entitled to anything when you die.
- If you’re married, or even separated, your husband or wife may inherit most or all of your estate and your children may not get anything.
- If you die with no living close relatives, your whole estate will belong to the Crown
Why Charter House Wills Co.?
- Free Home Visit – After your enquiry we will immediately arrange a cost free home visit. We are so confident of the service we provide that even if you do not want to continue with our service once we have given you our opinion and advise during the visit, there will still be no cost.
- Ongoing support- With over 25 years of experience in legal services we are confident we can answer any question you have, and if we can’t we will be sure to find out as soon as possible. Once you have written your Will with Charter House Wills Co. you are able to phone us at any point for advise or to re-visit your Will. It would be our pleasure to make you confident that you are leaving what you want to who you want.
- Fixed Charge – Our clients know that there are no hidden costs. We are upfront with you, there will be one cost to making your Will and it is your choice if you would like to join our Aftercare service. For further information on how much your particular Will will cost please give us a call.
- Outstanding service – With years of experience creating Wills and working with people we have built a reputation for high quality personable service. We realise we are dealing with people and that every person is different, so we tailor our services around this to accommodate for you.